Next Generation Coaching & Mentoring
A Key To Your Success & Your Family’s Success
“…It was working with Dr Lami that helped me to find my way into the family business. It was not easy and I could not have done it without her coaching.”
Research shows 70% of families fail to sustain their family wealth or family business. It is found that in 95% of cases this is due to a breakdown in communication and trust, unprepared heirs, and lack of vision. Only 5% is due to poor financial education.
Therefore, as a next generation family member personal development and education is an essential part of your success. As future owner, you must acquire the correct financial knowledge and information, as well as develop the emotional intelligence to be responsible stewards of your wealth.
Careful preparation in your development is absolutely vital to the successful evolution of your family, family business, your relationships or in sustaining your wealth.
Without it you may feel unequipped to handle it all. You may feel uncertain, lack confidence, encounter difficulties in handling effective business or professional communication, or be unclear about you place in the family system or business.
It is not uncommon, for raising generation family members, to experience these feelings. Dr Lami has worked with many next generation family businesses and wealth beneficiaries, and specializes in preparing them with her coaching, mentoring and personal development programs.
For more information please get in touch here →
Some of the ways Dr Lami can help next generation family members, beneficiaries and inheritors include:
Business Skill Development
- Gaining the respect of employees
- Navigating the dynamics of relationships
- Establishing your personal identity
- Managing personal & family expectations
- Responsible stewardship
- Develop leadership skills
Personal Development and Wellbeing
- Resolve ambivalence about wealth
- Develop an empowered mental and emotional well being
- Developing self-confidence and self esteem
- Improve relationship with parents/authority/ family members
- Identify a career path
- Overcome the fear that you may never measure up
- Learn to negotiate employment and role expectations
- Learn about your relationship with money
- Overcoming feelings of loneliness, confusion, emptiness, anxiety, guilt, or inadequacy
General Skill Development
- Vocational exploration
- Learn to communicate in an effective way
- Family office or trustees’ matters
- Learn about the meaning of money and wealth
- Finding your purpose