Dr. Lami speaks around the world on various Wealth Psychology themes and topics.
Wealth psychology conferences and workshops and conferences focus on the effects wealth, wealth psychology and our attitudes with money and its effects on our relationships with those around us. With a better understanding of the impact that wealth has on our loved ones, partnerships and families we can help discover better ways of communication and help resolve financial and emotional issues and conflicts.
Topics covered include (but are not exclusive to):
- The effects that family wealth has on the next generation
- The emotional side of estate planning
- Wealth and Affluenza
- Wealth and Generation Z and the millennials
- The non financial aspects of wealth management
- The Psychology of Money Dispute
- Raising Balanced, Responsible and Sensible Children
- Understanding the different Money Types
- Exploring the psychological influences and inner realities of grantors and beneficiaries