Dr. Lami has written over 100 published articles and papers and has contributed to the book Roadmap to Success – along with other writers such as Dr. Deepak Chopra – on the subject of Affluenza and Wealth Psychology.
Roadmap to Success
This volume of Roadmap to Success features Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Ronit Lami, Dr. Ken Blanchard, and 12 other experts to bring you the latest business and psychological strategies to help make you successful. It is not often that you can access such a large quantity of quality information that will either get you started or help you get further along on your road to success. Roadmap to Success is a mini-seminar on how to plan for your success. It is a collection of 15 different interviews from successful people who have the experience to help you find what you need to create your own path to success. It is like a weekend success seminar in a book! These perceptive business people unfold their own personal road maps and share their various success journeys. Roadmap to Success is a tool you can use to plot your course by learning from several of the most successful people in business today. These people have the experience and proven ability to steer you in the right direction. You will find their broad perspectives of leadership will give you tips and strategies about how to reach the top and stay there. This book is an investment in your successful future!
Click here to order a copy of the book ($19.95).
Dr. Lami’s Latest book
Her recent book is based on her Ph.D. research findings. It uncovers the universal core principles to a ‘healthier’ life – be it financial, emotional or spiritual, or simply wanting to have a successful relationship… applying these principles will allow you to transform any area of your life. As one of her colleague’s describes her book: “It’s like having a manual for living meaningful, purposeful and content life…”
It will be published soon.
Below is a list of some of Dr. Lami’s published articles. If you are interested in receiving a copy of an article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Wealth Management (Campden Publishing: London, UK)
Family Business Magazine, BDO Stoy Hayward (London, UK) – Affluenza and Its Effect on the Family, Volume 11, Issue 2, 2003
Campden FB (formerly Families in Business Magazine) – Brawling Brothers, November 1, 2002
Business Age Magazine (London, UK) – Heirs and Graces, October 2001
Risk & Rewards (London, UK) – Coaching for Improved Performance
Ansbacher (London, UK) – Affluenza: A Wealth of Solutions, Issue 2
Some of the topics Dr. Lami’s has written about in her weekly columns:
USA News Magazine
- Do Affluent Men Need to Be in Relationships More Than Women?
- What Is Unconditional Love?
- Being Right: Is It a Friend or an Enemy?
- Surviving Stressful Times in Your Marriage
- Do You Feel Alone in Your Relationship?
- Signs You’re in a Codependent Relationship
- Learning to Accept Your Spouse
- United in Love: A Reality or a Dream?
- The Art of Fidelity and Trustworthiness
- What Do You Do When Your Spouse Asks for ‘Time Off’?
- When One Partner Stays Behind…
- Listening: The Art of Being
- Creating Intimacy in Your Relationship
- The Science of Gratitude
- Positive Speaking in Daily Life
- Why Do I Feel Guilty?
- Hiding Your Guilty Feelings from Your Spouse
- Addiction: It Is Not Just Drugs and Alcohol
- Addiction: I Am Addicted to Money and Success
- The Uncovered Addictions
- Success and Failure
- Our Relationship with Success and Failure
- Breaking Your Relationship Routine
- Setting Healthy Boundaries in Your Relationship
- Love and Marriage
- The Art of Mindfulness
- What Does It Mean to Be Mindful?
- The Courage to Forgive
- Relationship Power Struggles
- A Layman Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder
- A Layman Guide to Manic-Depressive Personality Disorder
- Married to a Narcissist?
Israeli Weekly, USA
- The Secret Ingredient for Happy Relationships
- How Does Fear Affect Us?
- What Type of a Man Do You Desire?
- Unfulfilled Relationship Fantasies
- How to Let Go of the Need to Be Right
- Are You Supportive of Your Husband?
- Resolving Relationship Disagreements
- Emotional Blockages and How They Affect Your Relationship
- Positive Speaking: The Magical Factor
- Speaking Your Truth in Your Marriage
- Do Women Want It All?
- Does Loving Mean Winning or Losing?
- When Your Marriage Falls Apart